Is Freemasonry a
No. Freemasonry encompasses and welcomes members
from all religions
What will I get out of becoming a Freemason?
- In essence nothing! If you are thinking of becoming a Mason for financial, social, professional or materialistic gain, you will be disappointed.
- Many of our members have a great feeling of achievement and unity with others.
- It's a challenge, that can be as challenging as you wish to make it.
- You will gain some lifelong friends.
- The more you put into it, the more you will get out of it!
ARE FREEMASONS EXPECTED TO GIVE PREFERENCE TO FELLOW MEMBERS?
Certainly not. This would be unacceptable and may lead to action being taken against those involved. On joining, each new member states that he expects no material gain from membership.